We are getting ever closer to that time, that joyful celebration of the end of this year and the beginning of the new! So, as a team, we have come up with a list of our favourite blinds this year on the website. It’s been very handy having a lot of different opinions in the office, as whilst designing the showroom we wanted to cater for a wide variety of tastes. I got called old fashioned with one of my choices! (You may agree) But whatever your personal preference, I’m sure you can appreciate the fine detail of all of them. Here is the list:
- Toile French Blue Roman Blind: Shabby chic and country cottage come together for this blind. It is made from a french fabric style known as Toile De Jouy which is a pictorial design depicting figurative scenes. It is always a single colour on a plain white background. In this instance a pale blue is used, giving a clean, fresh feel to any room.
- Osprey Grey Roller Blind: A sophisticated fabric with an orchard print in white on a grey background. With its print of silhouettes of birds and flowers, this blind gives an airy, natural, delicate feel to a room.
- Autumn Ruby Roller Blind: This roller blind offers pure class and a calming feel to your room. The natural coloured background is splashed with ruby red trees of the autumn season. The majestic bare branches are emphasised by their silhouette just beside them, giving the impression of intertwining pairs of trees.
- Mahari Botero Blackout Roller Blind: This fun blackout roller blind is guaranteed to brighten up any room in your home, it will work perfectly in a bedroom due to the blackout lining. This blind gives the effect of scattered dandelions bringing a touch of nature into your home. The funky colours of yellow, grey and black work perfectly with one another, infusing brightness into your home with a slight art deco feel.
- Marrakesh Veda Blackout Roller Blind: East meets West with this luxurious light grey velvet patterned blind. Based on a deep blue silk background, this eastern influenced blind catches the light perfectly. The contrasting light grey medieval pattern on deep blue gives you a bold statement at your window instantly grabbing the eye. It also has the bonus of being blackout to prevent those unwanted rays and temperatures seeping in.
- Liberty Azalea Roller Blind: Our Liberty Azalea roller blind is a floral design with a mixture of vibrant pinks, blues, purples and light greens on a white background. The flowers are splashed on as if they are a water colour painting and give an impressionist feel. Our roller blinds give you the power to filter light into your rooms. Distracting reflections on the TV screen will be eliminated whilst also helping to keep heat inside on cold evenings and maintaining cooler temperatures on hot days.
- Country Garden Spring Glade Roller Blind: This blind depicts a country garden which instantly gives a calm, tranquil feel. A citrus burst of vines, bluebells and butterflies. The plants are rooted at the bottom of the blind with their loose petals scattering scarcely upwards and summer insects drifting throughout towards the flowers. This blind portrays the busy processes of nature in the ground which gradually result in a flower's bloom.
- Vanity Lust Vertical Blind: This dark dusky pink metallic pattern with delicate flowers flowing vertically down the vane, gives a fresh, light feel to your home.
- Nina Yasmin Vertical Blind: A soft toned, metallic pattern giving a relaxed, natural feel with its subtle dainty branch design with circular leaves.
So there you have it, the team’s favourites, which as you can see, are a very mismatch bunch! We’d be interested to know what your favourite blind is from the website this year! Let us know on our Facebook page!